May 13th

We had a great time skyping with Elder Price.  He looks so good and is so happy!  He was robbed a few days earlier.  They came back to thier apartment where everything was a mess. It didn't look like they took too much.  BUT they stole his soccer jerseys!  Ones he had been collecting since his time in Chile and his favorite Man United one.  They also stole about 200$ in cash and his little ipod.  Luckily not much else was stolen.  He didn't even seem to be phased by it all!  

This week was pretty cool, we had some good experiences.  We had zone conference and interviews.  We noticed an immediate difference in the results once we started applying the things we learned there, especially with the references.  Asking everyone really helps, it shows that our message really is a message that can change lives and that we want everyone to hear it.  
This cambio Elder Brighton and I will stay in Estanque again, which is awesome.  We work really well together and we enjoy doing it.  We've grown pretty close over these past 2 cambios, I'm excited to spend another one with him.  We're going to have some baptisms this one, I can feel it.  We have people who are slowly getting closer.
Today for pday we went to some garden on a nearby island, it was really cool.  We went with Elder Bowman and Elder Merchen, our best friends here.  
Thank you for all your support and prayers, I love you guys
Elder Price

So I'm staying here again with my comp, we'll have almost 5 months together at the end of this cambio period.  We get along well so its really fun.  We also really enjoy the work and we do it well, so I think itll be a great cambio. We're going to get some baptisms this one, we've been working for it for some time now.  The members are happy that we're still here, we've been working with them a lot so I'm glad we have their support.  
Not much has changed since yesterday, I'm not sure what else I should say... 
Love you, Elder Price
It was really fun to see you guys again, its been a while.  It goes by fast but sometimes a little thing like that helps relax everything a bit.  So my comp and I are staying together again, itll be 3 cambios together now.  Its a good thing we're friends.  My other friends in the zone are all staying too, this should be a really fun cambio. I have some pictures in the folder, we went and explored a park today for pday so I've got some good pictures
Love you, Elder Price
 








 

Comments

Popular Posts