Elder Price's birthday week with loads of pics!

Thank you all who took a minute to write him an email.  He said he had never received so many emails in his life.  It looks like Elder Optimus Price (see pics below) had an amazing birthday! And we got lots of pictures this week!  Thank you so much Kaas family for the huge reeses peanut butter cup!  I think all the elders enjoyed that!

Right now Patricio is our best investigator, he keeps his commitments, he wants to see us, do everything and learn about the church, but he's not married with his girlfriend.  He knows what he has to do, and he wants to do it, but she doesn't really want to change anything. She doesn't listen to us, she leaves the room when we get there.  So we've been inviting them to family activites alot, they haven't been able to come due to sickenss or being out of town, but he wants to come when we have a FHE or something. 
We haven't really been doing daily contact with people, but we have been thinking about that recently.  President Isom recently introduced that idea to us, we've been working to apply it but it hasn't been a priority.  This week we're going to change that around and make sure we have some kind of contact with them, face to face would be preferred, but if not we will atleast call.  
And on being 19, I haven't realized yet.  I still feel like I got my mission call 3 months ago.  I got the package, and I quickly ate everything in there.  reese's doesn't exist here, so that was awesome. thank you kaas family. 
Cant wait to see those pictures of Liam on the top of a route, 
Love, Elder Price
i had a pretty good birthday, we did a little party thing with the district and had a great lunch with our ward mission leader.  I had to make the cake for lunch, but its alright.  it came out pretty good.  The candy was all great, I did eat it al but I shared with my comp and some other elders.  The chocolate here is alright, but they have some imported choclate from Germany that is really good and really cheap. 
I don't really remember how many lessons we taught, probably 8.  We have new people to focus on, we've kind of started to turn over investigators as they decide they don't want anything or stop progressing.  We do have a large group of people to teach now, which is great.  The hard part is just finding them.  If we set an appointemnt with them, they leave.  If we call in advance, they're not there.  So we basically just have to surprise them when they have time.  Its a very interesting way to work.  I wish they would just hold the citas that we fix with them.  
Today for P-day we went to a beach, I have some pictures of that in the folder
We eat with the members, and they wash our clothes as well.  Its really fun to grow close to different members, they're all really cool.  
I have some pictures this week, I'll try to keep that up this week. 
Love you, Elder Price












Comments

Popular Posts