Three month mark

    I have been gone for threeish months now, its so weird how fast it goes by.  I wish we had some good news this week, but sadly nothing really happened.  We had to drop Sandra because she said she did not want t get baptized, but we are still teaching her son so we have not given up on her just yet, we're going to be seeing her around and talking to her when we can.  Monica is still doing well, we don't get to see her as often as we would like because she is always working but shes willing to have us over when she has the time.  Our district had three baptisms this weekend, we went to those on Saturday to support everyone there.  It was a really cool experiance, and I can't wait to have one in Lago Ranco, where the baptism will be done in the lake.  I think thats the reason Monica chose a later date, she wants a warm day to go get in that water.  She will definitely be ready before then, she only has 2 lessons left and shes been keeping all the commitments.  
   So we moved this week and made some smores to celebrate our new house.  Its so tiny, I hit my head on the cieling when I get out of bed.  It is a really cool house though, and we live right next door to our mamita now so we see her more often and make sure that she comes to the ward activities and meetings, she used to not come all that often.  
    I think I perfected my fried chicken reciepe this week as well, I've been experimenting with it a bit and it tastes pretty fantastic now. I've also been practicing the piano a little bit, there was one in the other house that I was playing for a while but now its at the church.  I might have to start playing for sacrament meetings.

 Letter to mom

Thank you for the package, I can't wait to see whats in it.  This will be the first Christmas in a while where I can't guess all my presents.  So I usually get up around 6:45 and work out for a bit, eat breakfast and get all ready and then we start studying at 9.  I'm usually started before that since I need extra practice in Spanish.  They don't have zone conferences anymore actually, just one with 3 zones every two months or so.  We do have district meetings every week, but if we don't have it in Lago Ranco we have to take a bus for an hour when we do it in one of the hermanas sectors.  Transfers are weird this cambio because president had to go home for a bit to do something, so this one was actually a 9 week perion, so my first cambio is technically not over.  Its possible that one of us will get transfered at the end of this one, but to fix the weird schedule there is a 3 week cambio right after this.  that is when Elder Greenwood will g home and that is probably when most changes will take place.  
Well I am definitely jealous of Grant's costume, I'll have to steal that from him when I get home.  It seems like everyones having a pretty awesome time, hopefully that keeps going.  
Adios, te amo, 
Elder Price
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts