Week 5-6 ish


 So this week has been really busy and crazy, we finally got our travel plans and we've been having to pack and do a whole bunch of preperation stuff.  I leave Monday night, my flight is at 8.  I'll land in Santiago at 6 in the morning and have another flight to Osorno 6 hours later.  Its going to be a long few days of travel, but its going to be fun.  I don't have any idea when my next letter will be, I don't think I even get to my area until Wednesday.  I never really realized how far away I'm going to be until we saw how long the travel is going to take.  Its going to be a whole different world down there.  

We had a great devotional this week given by President Stapley, the first counselor in the presidency.  He talked about how charity can change your life and give you the desire to share that love with others.  I really feel like I have experienced this in my life, I cannot wait to get down and start serving people and changing their lives.

We also taught our fake investigators for the last time, we only have two more days with teachers that we have grown very close to.  We're all sad to be leaving but we know its time and we all feel prepared enough to go.  Its weird to think how small of a time I've been here, and that most of my memories here will be surpassed by even greater experiences in the field.  I can't wait to get out there.
Adios, 
Elder Price


 Letter to mom... I like that he writes me letters too. 

Well I am going to be out of the CCM on Monday, its crazy how fast its gone by.  We've had some great experiences here.  Speaking of the Law of Chastity, my companion and I have been working with one of our fake investigators trying to help her over come her challenges with the law.  Even though shes not a real investigator, our teacher based her profile on a friend of hers in a very similar situation and has been recording and sharing our lessons with her friend.  Apparently they really appreciate it and have been changing their life and becoming happier and happier.  Its awesome getting to see the people smile when they feel the love of Christ.  
So the food here is actually really awesome, they've got a bunch of different things.  One day we had tamales for breakfast, chicken bakes for lunch, and tacos for dinner.  Its all really good stuff.  And I'm decent friends with a guy going to Southern Texas so he told me quite a bit, he's realy excited to go and serve and help rebuild peoples lives.
Everyone in my district is going to Chile, half to Concepcion and half to Osorno, so I've made some good friends that Ill get to see down there.  I still have no pictures, Ill take some these last few days here and get them to you.  I'm allowed to have my camera out for these next few days so I will have the oppurtunity to get some pictures.  
I havent been able to go shopping anywhere here, they just have the CCM store with snacks and some other things.  I might need some money when I get down to Chile though to buy the sleeping bag and some sweats or something warm.
I love you guys, 
Elder Price

Comments

Popular Posts