First email

I waited all day to hear from him just to see if he was okay and made it to Mexico.  I was so happy to finally get this little email! We will not hear from him for 9 days past this one but fortunately someone has been taking pictures of missionaries at the CCM and posting them on the CCM Facebook page.  It has been so much fun finding pictures of him!

I'm at the CCM now, it's been pouring rain since I got here but its awesome.  It all feels real now that I have my name tag.  So my P-day is on Thursday while I am staying here, so expect my next email next week on Thursday.  I'm here until September 5th, and then I head off to Osorno with a few other missionaries I've met today.  I can't wait to get started.  I love you guys, I'll make sure to write every week. 
Elder Price







 

Comments

Popular Posts